• Be sure to use a soil-less growing mix* in your pouch (see outside label).
• Water your starter plants before planting.
• For easier planting, conform root of the plant into narrow cone shape.
• If needed, you may cut openings slightly larger than the printed pattern on the Pouch.
• For plants that grow more aggressively, spread, or will bush out to cover the Pouch**, disregard printed pattern on Pouch. Choose a pattern spacing; A, B, or C, as illustrated, then cut and plant front of pouch and one in the top.
• When finished planting your Bloom'n Garden Pouch®, water thoroughly and hang in a shady area for several days until starter plants have become acclimated. After acclimated, hang your Pouch in sun/shade according to the plant variety you have used.